GDG I/O Extended 2016 was held on 28th of May in Madurai city. Here is the event report for GDG I/O Extended 2016. To know more go to the Event Website.
Event - Report
- We invited 40% Professional developers and 50% student developers, 10% business people and few startups
- We had 50% Women Participation.
- We were live with Hash tag: #gdgmadurai, #gdgdevfestmadurai2015 on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- The full event is broadcast live through youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO2M9MAa0Z0
- Developers learned how to use Angularjs, Google Material design, Google Maps, New features in Android 6.0, Google brillo OS and Google launchpad program.
- We contacted the Image quiz program on end of every session to motivate audience. The winner got some prizes.
- We build a small game to randomly select registration number and gave some goodies.
- Android mobile app for the event created and shared with audience.
- We conducted a logo contest to redesign Google Logo. Got very good response on this.
- Participants Registered 184
- Participants Invited 100
- Participants Attended 126
- Women Participants 54
- Developers/students able to understand the latest trend in mobile/IoT/Web development in India. Tools and technology available from Google to build the sustainable market ready Mobile/Web application. Start-ups gets opportunity to show case their products and get some traction from local customer.
Any questions? Email organizers at email@example.com